Ready in about: 1 hour 20 minutes, Servings: 6 people
- 3 slices of Tulip Bacon Fine Cut, diced
- 2 small onion, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons KC Masterpiece Original Barbecue-Sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 1/2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Domino Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 (415g) cans Heinz Baked Beans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add bacon. Cook until bacon is brown and crisp and most of the fat is rendered.
- Sauté the diced onions, peppers and garlic until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in paprika, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in the vinegar, KC Masterpiece, ketchup, mustard and Domino Brown Sugar until combined.
- Stir in the two cans of Heinz Baked Beans (including sauce).
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then turn off heat.
- Transfer the mixture to a dish and place in the oven.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove and cool before serving.