Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 can (15 oz.) Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups (1 can or 12 fl. oz.) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Keebler Ready Crust Graham Cracker Pie Shell
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C)
- In a small bowl mix dry ingredients. Beat eggs in a large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and dry ingredients. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Pour the mixture into pie shell.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F (180° C); bake for 30-40 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 2 hours on wire rack.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
For Chai Spice Pumpkin Pie: Add additional 1/4 tsp Nutmeg, 1 tsp ground Cardamom, 1/2 tsp ground Cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ground Ginger.
For Bourbon Pumpkin Pie: Add 2 tbsp. bourbon when adding milk.