Total Preparing time: 60 minutes, Servings: 4
- 1 can (298g) Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can (empty Cream of Mushroom Soup can) milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese, halved
- black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups elbow macaroni
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Combine soup, milk, butter and 1 cup of cheese in a medium sized sauce pan and cook over medium heat. Stir until cheese and butter is melted and mixture is creamy. Salt and pepper to taste. Stir in cooked pasta.
- Grease a baking dish or spray with Pam Original Cooking Spray and pour mixture into it. Top with remaing cheese, cover with foil and bake for 40-45 minutes or until top is golden brown at 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.